Monitor choice headache

Stalker74

Hello, I have a question about monitors, I would like to get 24'', I think I want something 120+ hz, I think I like the AOC G2460PQU but I'm not sure because all the 120+ hz monitors for about my price (not above 250£) have the problems with colors accuracy (as per forums and articles in internet). How it looks like in real life?

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I have the Benq XL2411T which at the time (6 months'ish ago) was the best on the market for the money. Myself and others (Bigben mainly) who own the monitor haven't really had any issues at all with ours. The colour accuracy is absolutely fine for gaming as games don't use a vast palette. The horizontal viewing angles are also fine for me.

The only problems I do have is vertical viewing angles are a bit shoddy (not really an issue if you're sat infront of it) and the colour when browsing can be a bit 'off'. Not massively bad but I much prefer staring at my work computer for 9 hours a day on the internet than my Benq. The other thing is if you're planning on doing colour critical work (photography, etc) then it will probably be below par.

For gaming and general use, a 120hz+ monitor will be fine and I highly recommend the XL2411T. It's built a lot better than the pictures show!