Monitor help

Hi guys just looking to getting a new PC build and really want some advice on a Monitor. I would like something suitable for gaming and also video editing. 24" would be great and I'd like to spend no more than £200 ideally.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Check out the Dell Ultrasharp series, I believe the u2414 is the current monitor suitable for your budget. I was personally looking at the u2412 (older version) about a year ago for myself and they had fantastic reviews in both colour accuracy and in gaming responsiveness.

Also check out the Asus VX239H. I bought my girlfriend the 21.5 inch version and the colours are fantastic and great for gaming.

If video editing is in mind I'd aim for an IPS panel over a TN panel.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Check out the Dell Ultrasharp series, I believe the u2414 is the current monitor suitable for your budget. I was personally looking at the u2412 (older version) about a year ago for myself and they had fantastic reviews in both colour accuracy and in gaming responsiveness.

Also check out the Asus VX239H. I bought my girlfriend the 21.5 inch version and the colours are fantastic and great for gaming.

If video editing is in mind I'd aim for an IPS panel over a TN panel.

I would second the Dell Ultrasharp u2412M which I have on my desktop, it's come down a lot in price, has 16:10 aspect ratio which I really like over 16:9, IPS panel and usual Ultrasharp colour quality. They're pretty good value now also.

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&sku=609020

Thanks much for your feedback. I think I'm leaning towards that then. I have seen the U2414h too and I understand that it's native 1080 as opposed to a 1920x1200 other than that are there any differences?