Monitor Power Management Settings

THMWLK

I have an Iiyama ProLite E2273HDS monitor which when it does not receive a signal, enters "power management mode" which is basically "standby" and the power button LED turns from blue to orange. Recently I have purchased a HDMI splitter to enable me to connect both my PC and PS4 to the monitor. When first plugged in, everything works fine, but often when switching the signal with the splitter from the PS4 back to the PC, or when powering off both devices and booting back up, the monitor says "no signal". I thought this was an issue with my hdmi splitter but after plugging the splitter into my TV it works fine. Now what I think is the problem is that when the monitor enters standby mode it does not always pick up a signal from the HDMI as it would if the monitor was fully "on" and not in "power management mode". I presume I dont have the same problem when using the TV due to the TV not turning itself off and not entering a standby mode, ie it is always "on" and looking for a signal. After some brief research it seems you can disable "power management mode" but it is done through your PC. Am I right in thinking this can be done by changing the "Display Management Power Settings" in BIOS? I have looked around my BIOS settings and can't see a relevant option for changing this.