Monitor Recommendations Please

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
At the moment I have a Dell E228WFP and am looking to upgrade to a 24''.
Which one would you recomend I was thinking about the Iiyam E2472HD but have seen some mediocre report on its performance.
Would love the Dell U2410 liker to here your comments on what you are happy using.
Dave

LDUK

Master Poster
At the moment I have a Dell E228WFP and am looking to upgrade to a 24''.
Which one would you recomend I was thinking about the Iiyam E2472HD but have seen some mediocre report on its performance.
Would love the Dell U2410 liker to here your comments on what you are happy using.
Dave

I recently purchased this monitor :http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-P245...9723850&sr=8-1
And I have to say, it's awesome as hell. 1080p, 2ms response time, 70000:1 Contrast Ratio, 24" screen. Only the thing is it has 1 HDMI input, 1 DVI input and 1 VGA input. It has no speakers either.
The Monitors screen is super clear, and really bright (I've turned the brightness all the way down lol).
And check that price. £165! Unbeatable!

And I use it for Video and Photo editing :eek:

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Thanks LDUK I would be using it for photo editing also...CS5, Lightroom, NX2 etc
any other links to Amazon only your link says.....''We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site''.
if not which monitor is it please??
Thanks
Dave

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
just done a Google search is it by any chance the Samsung P2450H 24-inch Widescreen Full HD 1920 x 1080p Monitor
dave