More Playstation games coming to PC

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A surprise to be sure but a welcome one. I'm just holding out on a Bloodborne PC port. There have been rumours for a while now but for the moment they are just that.
Yep, Bloodborne, Demon’s Souls and (specifically) Final Fantasy 7 Remake are the only ones that are going to make me happy.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
And it's one of the big boys...

God of War

January 2022!

OH MAN!!!! I've been so waiting for this!!!

Bought a Playstation 4 just for a few titles, but just couldn't do controllers, but there's a load of titles that I'm desperate to play and this is definitely one of them, amazing!

My PS list when they come out on PC:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Priority Number One)
Last of Us Pt 1 + 2
The Nathan Drake Chronicles
And this one.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
OH MAN!!!! I've been so waiting for this!!!

Bought a Playstation 4 just for a few titles, but just couldn't do controllers, but there's a load of titles that I'm desperate to play and this is definitely one of them, amazing!

My PS list when they come out on PC:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Priority Number One)
Last of Us Pt 1 + 2
The Nathan Drake Chronicles
And this one.
Years of having a PS1, PS2 and an Xbox 360 means I'm actually more comfortable using a controller than I am mouse and keyboard for a lot of games.

I'm hoping to see Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Last of Us 1&2, the Uncharted and maybe the Spiderman games come to PC, although I know from playing the Arkham games that I probably haven't got the reflexes to play the Spidey games!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Years of having a PS1, PS2 and an Xbox 360 means I'm actually more comfortable using a controller than I am mouse and keyboard for a lot of games.
At the risk of incurring forum wrath, I feel the same way about the majority of games. First person shooters and anything strategy based are generally the only titles I’ll go straight to KB&M, the Xbox 360 controller design is a work of genius 👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When I used to play console, I used to play far more platformers and racing games. The older I've got I primarily now play shooters, either 1st or 3rd person action games.

That's probably why.

It took me an awfully long time to get used to keyboard and mouse coming from console, but now it's been so long since I've used controllers, I just can't do it anymore, but then yeah, playing the wrong type of games for them really.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Devil 😈
I knew there’d be blowback from that 😆

To me, third person action just feels more natural with a pad. Tomb Raider, GTA, Dark Souls, the Batman Arkham games etc.

The only exception to the rule is Max Payne. That’s a keyboard and mouse game… but I love the first two so much that I’d play them with a Rock Band guitar if I had to.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That's seriously impressive.
It really is!

I was borderline obsessed with getting the platinum/complete gamer score on Dark Souls and it took me the best part of a year to do. Someone completing it with the plastic guitar (I’ve also seen a Rock Band drums speedrun) almost makes a mockery of all my hard work. But fair play to them, From Software’s games are hard as nails and I love that people come up with increasingly more inventive ways to emphatically beat them with minimum exploits used.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It really is!

I was borderline obsessed with getting the platinum/complete gamer score on Dark Souls and it took me the best part of a year to do. Someone completing it with the plastic guitar (I’ve also seen a Rock Band drums speedrun) almost makes a mockery of all my hard work. But fair play to them, From Software’s games are hard as nails and I love that people come up with increasingly more inventive ways to emphatically beat them with minimum exploits used.
Even having the thought to do it in the first place is just so out of the box, but then to do it so well is just taking it to a whole other realm

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but there is a MAJOR development in this story. You may have already heard as the news broke last week, but Spiderman & Miles Morales are coming to PC this year!!!!!