More Playstation games coming to PC

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Returnal is on the way in the new year. I do love a good time loop game, and it was pretty well received over on PlayStation!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Are they finally porting the spider to PC? It remains to wait for the release of half-life 3)
They already have:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not one of the BIG Playstation exclusives, but I enjoyed some of the earlier Ratchet & Clank games. Nice to see the latest come to PC.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Not one of the BIG Playstation exclusives, but I enjoyed some of the earlier Ratchet & Clank games. Nice to see the latest come to PC.

blimey that franchise goes back a bit, may even be the ps1 days

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I should probably stop necroing all my old threads, but I can't help myself sometimes!

Another Sony exclusive heading to PC and it's one of the two that I've been waiting for most of all*!

I played a fair bit of the original Horizon game, but put it to one side as it was a bit too similar to the other games I was playing at the time and I planned to wait until we got to this point. Once I next have enough free space to install HZD, I'll be looking to play the two games back to back once Forbidden West launches next year!

*Ghost of Tsushima is the other one!

QH7

Bronze Level Poster
Tsushima is one of my favourite games ever. It's also one of the few games where I've completed everything including getting the Platinum trophy.

I rave on about God of War to my friend and when I told him that I liked Tsushima better he was dumbfounded. Should've seen his face!:ROFLMAO:
Shocked.png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Tsushima is one of my favourite games ever. It's also one of the few games where I've completed everything including getting the Platinum trophy.

I rave on about God of War to my friend and when I told him that I liked Tsushima better he was dumbfounded. Should've seen his face!:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 38727
I've always been fascinated by feudal Japan, so bought Sekiro on release, even though I'm not a fan of Souls-like games. Found Sekiro too difficult to get into, but everything I've read suggests that Tsushima is much more accessible than Sekiro. Definitely want to give it a try for myself!

QH7

Bronze Level Poster
I've always been fascinated by feudal Japan, so bought Sekiro on release, even though I'm not a fan of Souls-like games. Found Sekiro too difficult to get into, but everything I've read suggests that Tsushima is much more accessible than Sekiro. Definitely want to give it a try for myself!
You'll definitely enjoy it.
I'm surprised the PC version hasn't been released yet as the game came out over 3 years ago whereas it shall be 2 years for Horizon.