More Star Wars?!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I see that Jedi: Fallen Order is getting a sequel. I was a bit poop at the combat in the game, but really enjoyed the story, so will be keeping an eye on this!

I really like Respawn, they're reliably doing good solid releases, not ground breaking, but generally bug free and well put together.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't know what to think about this ...
I really liked the story, but ... i don't really know what kind of story they can tell

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I really like Respawn, they're reliably doing good solid releases, not ground breaking, but generally bug free and well put together.
I've not played Titanfall or Titanfall 2, as I'm aware they've both got fairly steep learning curves, but they are certainly both regarded as, like you say, solid well put together games!

robin h 25

I enjoyed Fallen Order, I'll also now be keeping my eye on this, I wasn't sure if there was going to be sequel to Fallen Order,

There is another Star Wars game I'm looking forward to, which was announced a while back...

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake, and i'm hoping it does well, to get us a KotOR 2 Remake and then eventually 🤞, KotOR 3 that so many players have wanted over the years.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You know that kotor 3 is swtor, right ? ^^"
But yeah, i'm waiting for the kotor remake ^^

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've not played Titanfall or Titanfall 2, as I'm aware they've both got fairly steep learning curves, but they are certainly both regarded as, like you say, solid well put together games!
Unfortunately TF1 is unplayable these days, it only has an online campaign but has been under DDOS attacks for years now

TF2 is well worth checking out though

barlew

Godlike
Unfortunately TF1 is unplayable these days, it only has an online campaign but has been under DDOS attacks for years now

TF2 is well worth checking out though
They announced at the back of last year that TF1 was getting turned off for that reason. Its a shame really, I have great memories playing that game when it first came out. That being said TF2 is superior in every way. It is a great game.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They announced at the back of last year that TF1 was getting turned off for that reason. Its a shame really, I have great memories playing that game when it first came out. That being said TF2 is superior in every way. It is a great game.
Yeah I've a long history with Titanfall and the devs over there from the Infinity Ward days. Shame a lot of people I knew have moved on to other studios they really had a dream team for little while that polished off TF2. It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played, shame they couldn't keep them together for another one