more white cases!

kpsw

i’m really looking to get a white and black setup (mostly white.) i’m looking at the corsair icue 465x in white. if i bought the case from amazon for example, could i put PCS address on it and ship it directly to them? but yeah i’d love to see more white cases with better airflow !

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
i’m really looking to get a white and black setup (mostly white.) i’m looking at the corsair icue 465x in white. if i bought the case from amazon for example, could i put PCS address on it and ship it directly to them? but yeah i’d love to see more white cases with better airflow !
Yes you can. PCS do a 'supply your own case' option on the configurator. It will be up to you to make sure that everything else you choose will fit in the case though. :)

kpsw

Yes you can. PCS do a 'supply your own case' option on the configurator. It will be up to you to make sure that everything else you choose will fit in the case though. :)
yes but could i send it to them directly from amazon? or do i need to deliver it to my house and then ship it out to them?