Mortar tanker tailed by drivers looking for petrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41971

ha ha ha some people lol :LOL::ROFLMAO:

"Mr Anderson, from Harworth, Nottinghamshire, said he was delivering cement to the David Wilson Homes development at Overstone on Thursday.
He was on the A43 when he first realised he was being followed.

"I didn't notice initially but then on the dual carriageway, I noticed nobody was overtaking me and saw a string of about 20 cars behind me," he said.
"When I eventually turned left into a road that would take me to the site entrance, all these cars turned left with me."

Three-quarters of a mile later, when he stopped at the site entrance, he heard car horns honking, he said.
Thinking something had fallen off his vehicle, he got out and saw the queue of vehicles.

"The man at the front wound down his window and asked me which petrol station I was going to," he said.
"When I said I wasn't, he asked me 'Why not?' and when I said I wasn't carrying petrol, he actually said 'You could have stopped and told us you weren't a petrol tanker."

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
ha ha ha some people lol :LOL::ROFLMAO:

"Mr Anderson, from Harworth, Nottinghamshire, said he was delivering cement to the David Wilson Homes development at Overstone on Thursday.
He was on the A43 when he first realised he was being followed.

"I didn't notice initially but then on the dual carriageway, I noticed nobody was overtaking me and saw a string of about 20 cars behind me," he said.
"When I eventually turned left into a road that would take me to the site entrance, all these cars turned left with me."

Three-quarters of a mile later, when he stopped at the site entrance, he heard car horns honking, he said.
Thinking something had fallen off his vehicle, he got out and saw the queue of vehicles.

"The man at the front wound down his window and asked me which petrol station I was going to," he said.
"When I said I wasn't, he asked me 'Why not?' and when I said I wasn't carrying petrol, he actually said 'You could have stopped and told us you weren't a petrol tanker."
That's amazing. The stupidity of some people.

D

Deleted member 41971

az6158526a - Copy.jpg