Most played song ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkite

Hey! Stumbled upon an article a while ago saying that Taylor Swifts new song "Look what you made me do" was THE MOST played song on the music streaming software Spotify.

Was thinking.. which song do you thing is the most EVER played (incl radio, CD orchestra and so on) since the 1950s? :sorcerer:

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Hey! Stumbled upon an article a while ago saying that Taylor Swifts new song "Look what you made me do" was THE MOST played song on the music streaming software Spotify.

Was thinking.. which song do you thing is the most EVER played (incl radio, CD orchestra and so on) since the 1950s? :sorcerer:

Gonna be hard to tell off-hand I reckon as tastes change but possibly something by Elvis or The Beatles? Otherwise perhaps a TV theme, such as Dr Who?

ragnar28

As much as i love the beetles i would go with something like a christian church song, played through the ages maybe even Muslim some religious song. Maybe even a notional athem of a very old country

HelenWilliams76

Adhan I suppose

It has to be freaking Despacito. right? :yawn: I hate that song with burning passion at this point, its overexposure was ridiculous. What a great way to make the whole world hate something.

As for Taylor Swift, I was suprised to say the least. I don't think this song was even a huge hit at all, definitely not like some of her previous songs were.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A number of websites claim it's this one, and this is my generation.......

[video=youtube;xEkB-VQviLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkB-VQviLI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.