Mouse and keyboard

jane

What do people have against budget mouse and keyboards?! These guys are just as good as $500 keyboards!

Just kidding. On topic, keyboards first, you didn’t mention if you preferred membrane keyboards or mechanical keyboards. Since, I am a big fan of mechanical ones (clicky clack is the best), I’ll base my recommendation on them.

If you’re really willing to dish out a whole lot of cash with your gaming set, then I recommend you get the Realforce RGB keyboard. A friend of mine had this keyboard and it is absolutely just the best thing to type on. I liked it so much that he gave it to me.

The best thing about this keyboard is that it has an actuation point changer, basically what that does is change the responsiveness of your keys. I usually set it up to be shorter when I’m playing games and longer when I’m just doing some reports and stuff.

It’s a pretty steep price though. The last time I checked it’s around $200 or $250.

For the mouse, I’d say any Razer model would do. Since I don’t know what you play and if you prefer your macros on your keyboard or your mouse. I personally prefer the look and feel of the Razer Naga, but I got the Chroma instead and it’s okay. Comfortable to use, but there’s nothing spectacular about it.

I hope it helps. Cheers! :)

Syllo

Stay away from Razer, Corsair and most other gaming brands as you are paying a fortune for the label alone. If you want a solid keyboard which doesn't cost as much as brand new GTX 1080, check Masterkeys MK750 or HyperX Alloy series keyboards

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Stay away from Razer, Corsair and most other gaming brands as you are paying a fortune for the label alone. If you want a solid keyboard which doesn't cost as much as brand new GTX 1080, check Masterkeys MK750

Lols, thats a coolermaster keyboard, just as branded as the others and around the same cost!

Last edited:

Syllo

Lols, thats a coolermaster keyboard, just as branded as the others and around the same cost!

If limit your judgement to price and some images you can find on google, then yes, they are the same as every gaming keyboard however Cooler Master keyboards has better build quality and atleast replacable keycaps and same goes for HyperX compared to Razers and Corsairs nonstandart layouts. If you really want something which is built like a tank, there is Ducky, Das keyboards, IKBC/vortex and some others.

Here is a pretty decent buying guide for keyboards where quality match their price
https://cheapmkbs.blogspot.com/p/cmkb-buying-guide.html

Last edited:

Tibbitts

SteelSeries Sensei and Corsair K70 are a pretty decent choice. A lot of pro gamers use Zowie mice too, you could look into those too. They're great.