Mouse/Keyboard

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
so, i've figured with a new computer on its way, i should probably get a new mouse and keyboard to go with it.

at the moment i have a razer diamondback mouse, with a saitek eclipse keyboard (very first edition). the keyboard's holding out well with nothing to fault after many years therefore i dont NEED a new one, however i would quite like a keyboard that lights up a little better than this one. :p

my mouse on the other hand is in a pretty poor state. the wire is bare at some points, covered with tape at the moment and the mouse itself is getting pretty groggy from years of use.

i ask if any of you people have an keyboards/mice that you would recommend buying? a little reason as to why you like the product would be nice too.

note: i know you can buy keyboards/mice on this site however im not too keen on them.

Meds

I have the Logitech G15 Keyboard with a Logitech MX Revolution Mouse.

The Keyboard is brilliant, the LED display helps with gaming, had plenty of macro keys, all keys a lit up so you can see in the dark etc.

I acquired the mouse for free - great mouse with plenty of features. Fair enough it's not a "gaming mouse" but its a nice weight and very responsive considering its wireless.

Gorman

Author Level
Keyboard and mouse combos are very much down to the user and what they like, each person likes their own thing.

I have an LG set my mrs bought me a few years ago and its fine for me, no need for £70 gaming mice.