Mouse & keyboard

sunnylex

Hi

Whilst I wait for my PC, I was looking online for a mouse and keyboard as the ones I currently have are pretty old and poorly made.

I found a potential keyboard and mouse. Any good? I think I've seen people recommend Ducky in the forums.

Budget is £150. Hoping that's a decent budget. Work and gaming use.

Keyboard
Ducky One2 Tuxedo Full Size Speed Silver MX Switch Keyboard

Question - How easy would it be to change the keycaps on the Ducky keyboards? I'm not too fussed about this to be honest as I quite like the colours here but it would be a nice thing to know.

Mouse
Xtrfy M4 RGB Ultra-Light Gaming Mouse, Unique Right-Handed Design, Pixart 3389 Sensor, Xtrfy EZcord® - Black
Would make it slightly over budget but if it's worth it then sure.

Suggestions welcome!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi

Whilst I wait for my PC, I was looking online for a mouse and keyboard as the ones I currently have are pretty old and poorly made.

I found a potential keyboard and mouse. Any good? I think I've seen people recommend Ducky in the forums.

Budget is £150. Hoping that's a decent budget. Work and gaming use.

Keyboard
Ducky One2 Tuxedo Full Size Speed Silver MX Switch Keyboard

Question - How easy would it be to change the keycaps on the Ducky keyboards? I'm not too fussed about this to be honest as I quite like the colours here but it would be a nice thing to know.

Mouse
Xtrfy M4 RGB Ultra-Light Gaming Mouse, Unique Right-Handed Design, Pixart 3389 Sensor, Xtrfy EZcord® - Black
Would make it slightly over budget but if it's worth it then sure.

Suggestions welcome!
Quite frankly, you've put your eyes on two of the best devices out there IMHO, and not the mainstream choices.

Ducky's are absolutely superb, they are literally a keyboard built for life, so so solid and responsive.

They will accept any keycaps on the market pretty much. There are loads of 3rd party sets on Amazon BUT quite often the ones on amazon can be poor quality as they can be a bit misleading with their listings sometimes.

Overclockers have a really good selection of custom keycaps, plus they are a main UK supplier of Ducky. If you need any clarification about weather a keyset will work, just run it past them.

IIRC the keyboard will come with a cap removal tool plus a few spare keycaps for some high use keys.

There's a handy video on changing keycaps here:

Just a note, if you do buy custom keycaps, make sure they're PBT Doubleshot, they're just far higher resilience than ABS.

Similarly with the mouse, quite frankly, you've chosen one of the best performing Mice on the market, so hats off to you.

sunnylex

Quite frankly, you've put your eyes on two of the best devices out there IMHO, and not the mainstream choices.

Ducky's are absolutely superb, they are literally a keyboard built for life, so so solid and responsive.

They will accept any keycaps on the market pretty much. There are loads of 3rd party sets on Amazon BUT quite often the ones on amazon can be poor quality as they can be a bit misleading with their listings sometimes.

Overclockers have a really good selection of custom keycaps, plus they are a main UK supplier of Ducky. If you need any clarification about weather a keyset will work, just run it past them.

IIRC the keyboard will come with a cap removal tool plus a few spare keycaps for some high use keys.

There's a handy video on changing keycaps here:

Just a note, if you do buy custom keycaps, make sure they're PBT Doubleshot, they're just far higher resilience than ABS.

Similarly with the mouse, quite frankly, you've chosen one of the best performing Mice on the market, so hats off to you.

Great! Thank you.