Mouse sensitivity issues after windwos update

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Well I already did a clean install of 1703 so any of those updates I installed wouldnt be installed at that point and it felt the same

This is the key point. If it's not the OS and it's not the hardware. There's not a lot else left...... the mouse pad?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is the key point. If it's not the OS and it's not the hardware. There's not a lot else left...... the mouse pad?
It does suggest that there were settings applied in the mouse driver before which have been reset after an update, hence why a reinstall leaves the same feeling.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It does suggest that there were settings applied in the mouse driver before which have been reset after an update, hence why a reinstall leaves the same feeling.

There is that..... this has been denied as being set up/configured previously though.

We can help with windows to an extent, the hardware would be obvious..... everything else is all just guesswork though which we have already flung the kitchen sink at :ROFLMAO:

Kieran99

I tried a different mouse pad and of course it was the same haha. Its just so frustrating because it makes no sense, but I guess at this point I'm just going to have to get used to it and hopefully it will fix it self because it seems like nothing is going to work.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I tried a different mouse pad and of course it was the same haha. Its just so frustrating because it makes no sense, but I guess at this point I'm just going to have to get used to it and hopefully it will fix it self because it seems like nothing is going to work.
Do you see the same issue both with the Logitech driver and without it (ie. with the basic Windows mouse driver)?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Do you see the same issue both with the Logitech driver and without it (ie. with the basic Windows mouse driver)?

Well that eliminates the driver, and you see the same issue on a different mouse too, so that eliminates the mouse itself. You've also done a clean reinstall and a reinstall of a back-level version of Windows and you see the same thing in all cases.

The only thing left is you I'm afraid and as Sherlock Homes was fond of saying; once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. I therefore conclude that it must be your imagination.

Kieran99

Well that eliminates the driver, and you see the same issue on a different mouse too, so that eliminates the mouse itself. You've also done a clean reinstall and a reinstall of a back-level version of Windows and you see the same thing in all cases.

The only thing left is you I'm afraid and as Sherlock Homes was fond of saying; once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. I therefore conclude that it must be your imagination.
I just don't see how one minute it felt fine and then as soon as I update it feels different and has felt different ever since. I know everyone will think its me because its the only thing that makes sense, but I just hope eventually it will feel normal again.