MSFS release August 18th!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
What sorcery is this?!

FairCostlyAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

solidus1983

Bronze Level Poster
@TomBerry , hoping for a decent selection as i am waiting to hit the Purchase button on the game.
But hopefully they don't include the EH101 or at least fix the issue it had.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
@TomBerry , hoping for a decent selection as i am waiting to hit the Purchase button on the game.
I'm kinda hoping for a study-level Chinook...that would be a blessing 😳 ESPECIALLY if they include the rotor thudding sounds 😍

Paulbax

Silver Level Poster
I'd like an EH101 (actually EHI01 but nobody calls it that). Worked on those 25 years ago in my first job at Westlands.

solidus1983

Bronze Level Poster
The issue I had with EH101 was the constant left engine stalling which is why I hated flying it in FSX.

I love Bell helos like the 222B and the Jet ranger. Like the R22 as well but would of like the Lynx that lovely 400knt beast.

I don't mind military jets however prefer bush wacking and hammer head stalling.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Credit to @barlew for posting this, this is a direct quote from his post:

For anyone interested this is a fantastic video from digital foundary demonstrating how to optimise MSFS 2020 graphics settings:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Credit to @barlew for posting this, this is a direct quote from his post:

For anyone interested this is a fantastic video from digital foundary demonstrating how to optimise MSFS 2020 graphics settings:

I've been meaning to ask. Have you went for it yet or is it not your bag? It would be absolutely jaw dropping on the Gee9 :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've been meaning to ask. Have you went for it yet or is it not your bag? It would be absolutely jaw dropping on the Gee9 :D
Nah, not really my bag. I am tempted just to see how it looks like you say, but my rig currently wouldn't run it at all, even on 1080p I think it would have to be lowered quite a lot.

Is it on gamepass? I may well invest in gamepass and give it a go when I've upgrade the PC.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Nah, not really my bag. I am tempted just to see how it looks like you say, but my rig currently wouldn't run it at all, even on 1080p I think it would have to be lowered quite a lot.

Is it on gamepass? I may well invest in gamepass and give it a go when I've upgrade the PC.
Yeah it's on Gamepass. Think you can get a trial for £1.

I think you would be surprised to be honest. You're not going to hit mega frames or anything but it's actually playable over 20 frames. FSX used to run around 20-30fps for me with the LOD turned right up. The 4770k won't be a slouch at all and the 1080 won't be that far off my 2080.... which runs at 4k 20fps in built up areas.

Definitely worth a shot IMO, even just for an exercise :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah it's on Gamepass. Think you can get a trial for £1.

I think you would be surprised to be honest. You're not going to hit mega frames or anything but it's actually playable over 20 frames. FSX used to run around 20-30fps for me with the LOD turned right up. The 4770k won't be a slouch at all and the 1080 won't be that far off my 2080.... which runs at 4k 20fps in built up areas.

Definitely worth a shot IMO, even just for an exercise :D
I might well do it, it's only £1, let hit the buy button....

1646780635652.png

Will install overnight and give it a go tomorrow, I'll take some screenies of the G9 in action (y)