MSI GPUs option is available now.

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
“I can see that there has ben a miscommunication between the Production and my colleague, we are therefore awaiting reply from the Production team to see what's going on and if they can provide any ETA

We will be in contact once they have confirmed any updates” I should find out something tomorrow, knowing my luck that miscommunication won’t be benefiting me

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
I’m now in building, 22 working days!
Congrats, happy to hear. I was told today my parts have been printed so there’s that. Just waiting for an update from Tove as there has been a huge amount of miscommunication within production. So I might have a few more days to go. I’m at 16 WD

loso64

Congrats, happy to hear. I was told today my parts have been printed so there’s that. Just waiting for an update from Tove as there has been a huge amount of miscommunication within production. So I might have a few more days to go. I’m at 16 WD
i been told by tove that all my parts are ready with strix 3090, but i still gotta wait like 2-3 weeks, this is now third week ,so hopefully? i dont know what is going on with the production, if my parts are ready for 3 weeks now. so far 32 days of production

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
i been told by tove that all my parts are ready with strix 3090, but i still gotta wait like 2-3 weeks, this is now third week ,so hopefully? i dont know what is going on with the production, if my parts are ready for 3 weeks now. so far 32 days of production
Yeah it’s a little confusing. All my parts are ready too, everything is in stock. Some people have told me that I would have been in building this week. One guy told me that I’ll be waiting a few weeks and now I’m waiting for an update from Tove from the production team. Not sure how some people are waiting 20WD or less, yet others that have all their parts in stock are waiting a little or a lot longer.

loso64

Yeah it’s a little confusing. All my parts are ready too, everything is in stock. Some people have told me that I would have been in building this week. One guy told me that I’ll be waiting a few weeks and now I’m waiting for an update from Tove from the production team. Not sure how some people are waiting 20WD or less, yet others that have all their parts in stock are waiting a little longer.
my parts are supposedly ready for 15 work days now. It is getting really frustrating. Tove is trying to help, but yeah.

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
my parts are supposedly ready for 15 work days now. It is getting really frustrating. Tove is trying to help, but yeah.
She does try but unfortunately like she said, there’s a lot of miscommunication. Being told you will wait a month is ok(considering the situation we’re in) but being told a few days and then other people telling you a week or a month etc. Is just confusing, not sure what/who to believe…

loso64

She does try but unfortunately like she said, there’s a lot of miscommunication. Being told you will wait a month is ok(considering the situation we’re in) but being told a few days and then other people telling you a week or a month etc. Is just confusing, not sure what/who to believe…
what other people did you managed to talk with? :D every time i get in contact with support it is always her :D

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
what other people did you managed to talk with? :D every time i get in contact with support it is always her :D
I’ve spoken to a few others. Two including Tove told me it should be this week. Spoke to a few others who had that same idea too on the phone. Seems that everyone has changed now, I could be look at … days … weeks or who knows. I mostly see Tove though 😂 99% of the time it is her lol

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
DE77DD0A-0BCE-4208-97CB-CCA5E435220A.jpeg

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Wahey we’re on the move! Not in Testing yet so will have just missed the Awaiting Dispatch timeframe today 🤣 Friday delivery for me if all goes well!