MSI GPUs option is available now.

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster
Hope they have enough cardboard - mine is going to ROI, and next Monday is our bank holiday, so realistically Tuesday :(

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hope they have enough cardboard - mine is going to ROI, and next Monday is our bank holiday, so realistically Tuesday :(
It will take at least a week to Ireland, probably more like 10 days. It goes to France first then back to England then over to Ireland and will spend time at customs.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It will take at least a week to Ireland, probably more like 10 days. It goes to France first then back to England then over to Ireland and will spend time at customs.

Sad that's it's 100% true

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Its also getting to the time of year where french customs go on strike..........

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Its also getting to the time of year where french customs go on strike..........
A1C0ED99-FC5A-4CE8-AFD3-DF51CF461517.jpeg

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster

I picked the 2-3 day to ROI option... It is worth noting that for some couriers the EU electronic paperwork is prepared in a different jurisdiction (France?) and shows up in the tracking there, even though the package never actually physically travelled (I can't sayu this is the case for Fedex, but I have seen examples of it).

TomBerry

Bright Spark
It is worth noting that for some couriers the EU electronic paperwork is prepared in a different jurisdiction (France?) and shows up in the tracking there, even though the package never actually physically travelled (I can't sayu this is the case for Fedex, but I have seen examples of it).
Can confirm this, when we (the company I work for) send parcels to the US with FedEx the electronic paperwork is all created in New Jersey even though the parcels never go there, usually just goes straight to the final destination :)

Biggest card I’ve had in my PC life is the Zotac 2070 Super Mini, will be interesting to see a full size card!
I was shocked by how big it was super chunky but very quite fans msi have a function on it called cooler boost runs all fans at 100% for few secs to rapidly cool the card only used it once scared the daylights out my 4 year old step daughter so only once for my card :(

loso64

I was shocked by how big it was super chunky but very quite fans msi have a function on it called cooler boost runs all fans at 100% for few secs to rapidly cool the card only used it once scared the daylights out my 4 year old step daughter so only once for my card :(
in 4 years i had my 1080TI strix, i never run it more than 65% xD the first time i run it 100% it literally scared me xD it was sooooooo loud like a jet engine xD

in 4 years i had my 1080TI strix, i never run it more than 65% xD the first time i run it 100% it literally scared me xD it was sooooooo loud like a jet engine xD
Honestly thought my tower was going to lift off :) without a doubt the best gpu I have owned in terms of temp and noise

loso64

Honestly thought my tower was going to lift off :) without a doubt the best gpu I have owned in terms of temp and noise
i dont know what they did with this cooler on 1080ti strix, but it blows my mind how good it is. xD i have mine set so it only turns the fans on when it is at 55 degrees. then it turns them on at 40% at 55, and rapidly ramps up at 65% at 60 degrees.

Some games never even turn the fans on. And most of the time when i stop playing a game, the fans turn of after like a two minutes. I am absolutely blown how good cooling on this gpu is. Passively and actively. I never hit 70 degrees inside games, most of the time i sit at 65 degrees.

here is the current fan curve, the gpu is both undervolted and overclocked. resulting in overclock of +95 on core and +500 on memory
1622655509166.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what they did with this cooler on 1080ti strix, but it blows my mind how good it is. xD i have mine set so it only turns the fans on when it is at 55 degrees. then it turns them on at 40% at 55, and rapidly ramps up at 65% at 60 degrees.

Some games never even turn the fans on. And most of the time when i stop playing a game, the fans turn of after like a two minutes. I am absolutely blown how good cooling on this gpu is. Passively and actively. I never hit 70 degrees inside games, most of the time i sit at 65 degrees.

here is the current fan curve, the gpu is both undervolted and overclocked. resulting in overclock of +95 on core and +500 on memory
View attachment 26777
When you get your new system that 1080 deserves a spot on the gaming wall !!!!

loso64

When you get your new system that 1080 deserves a spot on the gaming wall !!!!
actually. my GF is getting my whole old system. So this old gal is gonna have to work for few more years :p
And yes, that GPU definitely won silicon lottery, i am not even pushing it to max. I know i can run +150 core and +800 memory on it.