MW3 Early :)

F3AR

312653_2132293668266_1273758378_31914855_911466632_n.jpg

<3 me :)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Actually you will find that MW3 has already been leaked for 360, atleast on FunFile, i aint check on any public trackers.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
its only 3 days away, therres bound to be early shippeed copies around, there always are

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah, I got a download of MW2 7 days before release, got it ready but didn't touch it because I knew there would be a major ban hammer with it, come day release and my console got banned anyway ha :(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
PC or 360 Frenchy?
PS3 lol, all my mates have PS3's and they all play cod. However, after watching a few videos of the online play, everyone is saying its just MW2.1 . I know I was a bit skeptical and wanted to wait till I saw some footage, I gotta agree, it just looks like theyve added a map pack really. Textures are the same, perks, killstreaks, etc etc everything is just the same really

Think i might just wait for skyrim tbh

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
haha, i knew it would xD

i might get it on PC though, to see what the graphics are like on max, i imagine they are a lot better than ps3/360

F3AR

PS3 lol, all my mates have PS3's and they all play cod. However, after watching a few videos of the online play, everyone is saying its just MW2.1 . I know I was a bit skeptical and wanted to wait till I saw some footage, I gotta agree, it just looks like theyve added a map pack really. Textures are the same, perks, killstreaks, etc etc everything is just the same really

Think i might just wait for skyrim tbh

Trust me, it's not a MW2.1

It's more like COD 4 on steriods :D

and the guns are definately more detailed :)

And Mw2 was good.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Trust me, it's not a MW2.1

It's more like COD 4 on steriods :D

and the guns are definately more detailed :)

And Mw2 was good.

you are just saying what you want to believe, ive looked at videos and its no different from MW2 or black ops

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I dunno ive watched quite a few videos now and its not anything new, thats more my point. I mean adding in two new game modes and putting the private match customisation into public lobbies does not warrant a new game, just an update. Textures arent any more detailed than they were on black ops. Textures on the rest of the scenery are barely worth talking about when you put it along side any of the modern games like BF3, Forza Motorsport 4, Uncharted 3, Batman AC, or a long list of other games.

MW2 was great game, not saying it wasnt, but I can save myself £40 and just play MW2 lol. To warrant being called MW3 it really needs to have made as big a step as MW1 did to MW2, or WaW made to black ops. It hasnt, and in that respect, in my eyes, is a complete failure tbh.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
until they release a new engine, the games will just get stale and i can easily see them being tight and keeping the same engine til at least xbox 720 or ps4 are released when people will reallyy want something new, and that will probably be MW4, or black ops 3 (if it is that)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
until they release a new engine, the games will just get stale and i can easily see them being tight and keeping the same engine til at least xbox 720 or ps4 are released when people will reallyy want something new, and that will probably be MW4, or black ops 3 (if it is that)

Na I dont agree with that. While the game engine does play a part, the main reason above all that they dont make the game any different is cus theyre lazy money grabbing companies. While people like us want them to change it and some of the developers might want to too as well as other artists etc in the company, the bosses know that even if they put little effort in people will buy it anyway. Less money spent = more money in bank.