MW3 multiplayer gameplay meh

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
[video=youtube;Yl8yxmozDK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8yxmozDK0&feature=related[/video]

Very cod like lol

MadMan

Super Star
True but the success of call of duty will make this game the best selling game even if it doesn't look good lool

JSG10

Expert
Oh we've run out of ideas... 4 games ago, lets just re-hash the same old crap.
Great can't wait.... /sigh

At least BF3 is having a go at new ideas!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
tbh as much as new things often fail, i prefer the companies who try new things even if i dont like them, thats why i much prefer treyarch, its always them who try to add in new things, the major one being zombies of course which pretty much started the zombie craze, then they had controllable choppers amongst many other things, i also like those companies who try to balance the game, like treyarch who remove perks no one wants and doesnt allow quickscoping, the fact they have added in juggernaut is just wrong

F3AR

You Guys are Stupid.

That was the Mark 32 stage graphics. they're on Mark 86 already.
And Trust me, it's better than the Bf3 Beta.

P.s, im a Mw3 Tester. Suck it :p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
tbh im really not jealous of you at all, if the bf3 beta was closed completely (only a few 100 in there) then i would be jealous, but it could be 10 people in the MW3 beta and i wouldnt be jealous

i also honestly doubt the graphics will change much, considering they are using the same engine as CoD4, only minor adjustments can be made and consoles see none of these changes and stay exactly the same

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
You Guys are Stupid.

That was the Mark 32 stage graphics. they're on Mark 86 already.
And Trust me, it's better than the Bf3 Beta.

P.s, im a Mw3 Tester. Suck it :p

Im not talking graphically, as far as im concerned, as much as I love graphics, id much rather have great gameplay. Unfortunately from what ive seen in the trailers, footage etc gameplay seems almost identical to previous. Even the overlays have stayed pretty much identicval on the GUI, even if the graphics themselves are better. Producing a new game for me shouldnt just constitute a patch for graphics and added weapons.

Also I cant say im jealous about being a tester, I wouldnt expect people to be jealous of testing any game as the game your testing is going to have bugs. I only test BF3 because BF isd a series ive always loved and want to help iron out the bugs if possible.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
tbh im really not jealous of you at all, if the bf3 beta was closed completely (only a few 100 in there) then i would be jealous, but it could be 10 people in the MW3 beta and i wouldnt be jealous

i also honestly doubt the graphics will change much, considering they are using the same engine as CoD4, only minor adjustments can be made and consoles see none of these changes and stay exactly the same

Actually very major changes can be made even on the same game engine.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
but this is IW we are talking about, it cant be done according to them

What are you chatting about? when did they ever say that? It would be an extremely silly for them to say, infact it would destroy any chance of MW3 being a sucessful game if they just say "well we use the old engine but it cnt be improved much, so heres mw2 again" lol

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
What are you chatting about? when did they ever say that? It would be an extremely silly for them to say, infact it would destroy any chance of MW3 being a sucessful game if they just say "well we use the old engine but it cnt be improved much, so heres mw2 again" lol

that quote is exactly what it is, they just dont say it obviously, like you said its almost identical, and apparently they are unable too change much

it was more of a semi-joke than actually being serious, although its true its nearly identical