My BF3 Came early!

F3AR

Ok here's the pics, i <3 GAME (the shop!)
Go check the attached thumbnails :)

Im sorry, i lied. But seriously, how can people working at game stores not resist?!!

Attachments

• 1319213794736.jpg
    1319213794736.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

JSG10

Expert
Would be awesome eh?

They resist for fear of law suits and losing their jobs lol There are serious consequences if they do take games home early. A few of my friends used to work for GAME and Gamestation and no matter how much I bugged them I could never get games early! lol

And it's not looking particularly limited in this photo! haha

Fear

Prolific Poster
Lol i got BFBC2 early the other year when it was released and was playing it either 3 ot 5 days before the UK release it was great telling my clan how much i was enjoying it and then getting kicked off vent when they got really upset ;) ordered from amazon this time though so will be expecting it to arrive on release day or a day late as seems to happen :(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
actually I had a part time job at game couple of christmases back, they are perfectly fine with you buying games early, infact as soon as they come into stock. The one thing you can get fired for is buying for someone other than yourself. The other thing is that there are certain games developers who refuse to let them be sold early under any circumstances, for example the last COD could not be taken home early. I took plenty of games home a week early though and completely within the rules of GAME.

F3AR

actually I had a part time job at game couple of christmases back, they are perfectly fine with you buying games early, infact as soon as they come into stock. The one thing you can get fired for is buying for someone other than yourself. The other thing is that there are certain games developers who refuse to let them be sold early under any circumstances, for example the last COD could not be taken home early. I took plenty of games home a week early though and completely within the rules of GAME.

Im Jealous.
XD

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Im Jealous.
XD

Lol its not hard to get a job at game. Honestly, I handed in a cv and had a job interview next day, that evening i was offered the job lol. Just say you play games all the time and ur fine lol. Not a job I wanna do anymore though lol.

Fear

Prolific Poster

The place where that really gets ruined is the stupid games that (some of you will hate me for calling your fave thing that i hate) force you to use steam as this won't let you until release day and they have made you wait a few hours ontop ;)

F3AR

Lol its not hard to get a job at game. Honestly, I handed in a cv and had a job interview next day, that evening i was offered the job lol. Just say you play games all the time and ur fine lol. Not a job I wanna do anymore though lol.
Being 14, im pretty sure it's impossible for me to get a job at game :p

Tony1951

Silver Level Poster
I have ordered skyrim from amazon. In the past have never paid for postage but always got the game on day of release.
Amazon have emailed me to say i will have to pay for postage to get game on day of release. Is this just a way to get more money from us.

Fear

Prolific Poster
It all depends when they dispatch them as they already have them they can send them early enough to get to you for release day but they don't always do this, for me they have to send it out 3 days before but a couple of games i got were only sent 2 days before. The worst wait i had was FalloutNV from game as that was released on a friday and i still had not got it by 2pm sunday (yes normally no post on a sunday) but i could not wait any longer so went to the trafford center to pick a copy up and got a phone call while in the shop to say the postie had just been :D probably the quickest i have ever drove home ;)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
im ok as i have to pick mine up but i dont care about getting it early due to getting rage this morning by surprise of my brother, havent stopped playing it since it installed :p