My first BSOD for months and months..or so I thought.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Just finished and 0 errors :D
That's good news - BUT, it doesn't prove that your RAM is good, it just gives you a lot of confidence that it probably is. Fingers crossed anyway.

If it BSODs again upload the kernel dump (C:\Windows\Memory.dmp) straight away.

Bhuna50

Author Level
That's good news - BUT, it doesn't prove that your RAM is good, it just gives you a lot of confidence that it probably is. Fingers crossed anyway.

If it BSODs again upload the kernel dump (C:\Windows\Memory.dmp) straight away.
I did find the Memory file last time and put it up in an earlier post. :D Did you find anything from that too?

Thanks.

Bhuna50

Author Level
No sadly, the memory pools looked ok.
Thanks for looking - I'm going to put it down to that loose USB cable for my cooling pad - if I keep getting them then its time for me to consider further memtests and perhaps a clean install of Windows 11 :D

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Thanks for looking - I'm going to put it down to that loose USB cable for my cooling pad - if I keep getting them then its time for me to consider further memtests and perhaps a clean install of Windows 11 :D
Well both dumps were driver related or hardware related, I just wasn't able to determine which driver and you've done the key hardware checks. If it does happen again a clean install is the best way to prove whether it's a driver issue or a hardware issue. Personally I would reinstall Windows 10 because you know that runs just fine. You don't want to be testing out Windows 11 and looking for a BSOD cause at the same time! As Abraham Lincoln once said; one war at a time.....