My head is frazzled trying to pick a gaming keyboard!!!

D

Deleted member 17413

What mouse do you guys have alongside the k70/65?
:ROFLMAO: Bit of a sore subject. Ive had a razer mamba for something like 4 years but im likely going to have to replace sooner rather than later (its been having some troubles recently, and its software not hardware failure/no longer supported by Razer).

Deathadders are nice but i'm too used to being spoilt, and not had much luck looking at similar ones to replace it.
Razer Vyper was exceedingly light, and felt very plastic-like with clicks etc, basilisk is a better weight but has teh same optical switches in the ultimate model (hyper version is mechanical though) Very accurate and easy to use, but just not a pleasant experience to physically use for me.

If I had to buy one now, before theres a similar/rebirth of the Mamba, I would get a Deathadder V2.

As for keyboards, i have the K70 MKII cherry red and its great, but I did have to get mine replaced after I started having issues with a couple of keys double typing (about 8 months old). Im assured I was unlucky (as youve seen, seevral others have it and have had it longer) so hopefully it wont happen again.