My laptop is RIP :(

rav007

Enthusiast
My defiance III passed away last night in its sleep, at 9 months... so young... Funeral is on thursday, waiting for PCS to confirm the RMA arrangements. Really appreciate everyones thoughts being with me during this difficult time.

rav007

Enthusiast
I assume so! Its only 9 months, I paid for the gold cover, 2 years parts 3 years labour. Now its time to test the PCS support system :chef:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
My screen went the way of the dodo the other week. They replaced it but it's got an awful hue to it now. Time for attempt no.2 for me.

rav007

Enthusiast
Some of the panels can really be hit or miss. My first laptop was decent and this current one was great despite 1 dead pixel and 1 stuck green pixel right in the middle of the screen exactly where you always look sticking out like a sore thumb being all like "look at me im bright green dont I really shine against this black background and ruin your viewing experience you must really be seething :) "

But my brothers laptop which was bought between my 2 laptops looks really washed out, it was the optimus.