My life is over.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Those of you that have an iPhone (possibly few and far between here) download:

"Don't tap the white tile 2" by Wang Boxun and then post your high score in Arcade Mode here.

Mine is 258.

I can't beat it. It's frustrating.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I feel so misled! :D

Also, bad nathan! Peddling dirty game apps that bring nothing of use to the world!

/goes off the play a game of substance. Ah, there we are, Peggle!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I also clicked on the thread, expecting something a little more depressing. I'm quite nosey like that :)

LFFPicard

Godlike
I been playing Tippy Tappy same thing. but I will get this thing just to beat you.
Flappy Bird is another one, I got 58 on there.

Thing is, look at the game centre scores.. obvious cheats. Yeah you clicked 999999999999999999 black squares....

Edit: Anyway, be a real man play Marvel Puzzle Quest :)

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I got 60 on Splashy Fish and 70 something on Flappy Bird - it was on my friends phone though so he takes all the credit :(

I'm also rocking 49 on Crappy Bird!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I got 60 on Splashy Fish and 70 something on Flappy Bird - it was on my friends phone though so he takes all the credit :(

I'm also rocking 49 on Crappy Bird!

And people judge me for playing WoW when this sort of thing is going on the world over!

/captainpicardfacepalm

Androcles

Rising Star
Those of you that have an iPhone (possibly few and far between here) download:

"Don't tap the white tile 2" by Wang Boxun and then post your high score in Arcade Mode here.

Mine is 258.

I can't beat it. It's frustrating.

First try ... ;)

IMG_0037.PNG

Androcles

Rising Star
Haha you're playing a different version to me! On my version I got 555 :)

That's the only version 2 one I can find, the only one by wang boxun I can find is 3 but you said 2

the trick is to resist the urge to move your finger up the screen to catch them early, keep your finger below the half way point and only move it left and right.

Last edited: