My main screen on my Z fold 2 had fired

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well after some good years of service the inner screen on my Z fold 2 has finally died, opened it earlier, and saw the tell tale white line, and then the screen started to go black, hit a bad innings, I know folk with later models have had it happen

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well after some good years of service the inner screen on my Z fold 2 has finally died, opened it earlier, and saw the tell tale white line, and then the screen started to go black, hit a bad innings, I know folk with later models have had it happen
That’s such a shame, do you have insurance? I’m just coming up to renewal time and will be going back to Apple. While I adored the screen ratio, the OS absolutely sucked, just had constant crashes and weird glitches. The front screen also is completely over sensitive and goes haywire with any kind of moisture or grease.

Aside from the internal screen giving way, it actually sounds like your Fold 2 may have been more polished than my fold 3.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can't remember if I've insurance on it or not, going to give sky a call and see what options I've got, yes it's served me well, a friend has got a 3 and she's had it replaced under warranty at least once

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I can't remember if I've insurance on it or not, going to give sky a call and see what options I've got, yes it's served me well, a friend has got a 3 and she's had it replaced under warranty at least once
That's interesting, yeah, mimes been replaced once and the hinge is knackered on this one but I'll just make do until Septemberish.

Hope you can get yours replaced.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I've been on the phone to Sky this morning, and as suspected its out of warranty etc, so we discussed various options like getting it repaired etc, and I decided it wasn't worth throwing money at it, so I'm getting an upgrade where I send them back this phone within 14 days of receiving the new one which is coming via DPD and should hopefully be with me tomorrow or Tuesday 😁

So what am I getting I hear you ask.......... Z fold 4 of course 😁😁