My new beauty :3

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
case should be fine I would have thought, if you're doing extreme gaming and going for one of the big boy cards its often better to have a 'gaming' case because they will have better airflow and can shift the hot air easier. I havnt really looked at your case in any detail though but I wouldn't have thought you'd have too many issues...

when did you order your PC out of interest... ordered mine on saturday and its still in pre-production :(

Ordered mine on tuesday, 20th, but yeah, we'll share a common feeling when you'll wait for it to be delivered to your home and I wait for the CPU to arrive then to be fit and delivered to my home aswell D:

And the case is the second one that's 29£

LDUK

Master Poster
case should be fine I would have thought, if you're doing extreme gaming and going for one of the big boy cards its often better to have a 'gaming' case because they will have better airflow and can shift the hot air easier. I havnt really looked at your case in any detail though but I wouldn't have thought you'd have too many issues...

when did you order your PC out of interest... ordered mine on saturday and its still in pre-production :(

i ordered mine Monday and still in Pre Production :(

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
Aw, just saw that they included the i7 760 and the GTX 460 1GB... God's sake... Now I can't do anything to change to those :\

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
I would only want to change the i5 750 to 760... Will call you tomorrow, what time should it be?

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
And would that affect the delivery time? Are taxes involved?
The 760 would only be 1GBP more expensive... And I think it is worth the pound, lol... If it won't affect the delivery time that is...

Last edited:

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
I changed it to the i5-760. Was a total of 7.14 to pay :D

Thanks, I just hope that it will arrive now :\

LDUK

Master Poster
Yeah, via the "Amend an order" option. There was a 5GBP tax but meh, it is worth it :D

Oh nice! I always wondered what that meant. I was to scared to push it lol. *Click* "You have now deleted your order. You will not get your money back! MWAHAHAHAHA!"