My new PC what comes with it

pazor

Hi all...

So my custom built PC should arrive tomorrow.
Will i get the box and contents of the components that ive picked ? like the graphic card - mother board etc ?
Because there is warranty and drivers included in them boxes ?

Thanks for reading

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You will get a box with the tower but you won't get boxes for individual components. You get the manuals and drivers and a welcome pack box with spare cables and a booklet.

ricbai

Bronze Level Poster
Don't forget boxes do weigh something and take up valuable shipping space. Yes, they could put the tower in its case (which probably has additional padding which will add weight and may make it too large to go in PCS' normal packaging/boxes), but all the other empty boxes? Additional peripherals (keyboards, headsets, monitors etc) all seem to come in their original "sealed retail" packaging if that helps - but internal components are internal. PCS are good in that they supply a "keyboard sized-box" with all the "spare" cables (from the PSU and motherboard) and most "extras" (such as manuals, CDs, stickers, badges etc) so if you are worried about not getting those, don't be.

When I had my PSU swapped out due to failure, PCS did send me the new PSU in its original box (okay, I found out I didn't get the "cable bag" with the PC originally) but when the PSU failed again (faulty component burning out the PSUs) and shipped the whole thing back to them - I sent the PSU box to aid them in their return... Only to get the empty PSU box back-still with all the packaging that came in it :/