My new PC with Pictures :)

loso64

Well the Package arrived at Copenhagen airport, so close now :D It can arrive any day, based on formalities, as there is a transit ship going directly from Copenhagen to Aarhus

loso64

Well the PC just arrived, a bunch sooner than expected. How do i change color on those fans tho? :D iCUE does not recognize those, they seem to be PCs Fans

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
Well the PC just arrived, a bunch sooner than expected. How do i change color on those fans tho? :D iCUE does not recognize those, they seem to be PCs Fans
Congratulations!

If the fans are hooked up to the motherboard, you would need ASUS Armory Crate. Otherwise, there might be a separate controller.

loso64

Congratulations!

If the fans are hooked up to the motherboard, you would need ASUS Armory Crate. Otherwise, there might be a separate controller.
i found out how it works, everything rgb in this system is daisy chained together... so in armoury crate it works under adresable rgb strip

loso64

1626239399191.png

Last edited:

loso64

this is on a fully running windows, not a fresh install, stuff running in backgrounds as i used to have it :D
And after few runs and stress testing, so could be better if i let the pc cool down and ramped up all the fans, but meh :D

loso64

So you guys wanted some pictures, here are some pictures of the build.
Been trying the machine in few games and it runs beautifully, tho i had to go to bios and tweak the fan and especially pump curve.
Having pump on 100% performance all the time is a sure way how to burn it quickly.

ps. yes i know cable management is not done, cant be bothered currently. please forgive me for i have sinned @AgentCooper

219181184_1695264780661832_4787135223333227973_n.jpg

217694034_1446875585705002_8885224105132539036_n.jpg

220493047_984300008993425_1358194067462341631_n.jpg

loso64

i think i will replace the fans later though, i don't really like the look of them and they have this unpleasant rumble to them. Will find some nicer and more silent fans, maybe the corsairs 120s

The pictures don't give justice to how pretty the build is though, as the camera does not catch the colors as well.

Its beautiful :) added points for not being botherd with cable management join us !!!!!
If you turn off the rgb lighting cooper cant find us in the dark !

Out of intrest what cpu temps are you getting with a setup like that

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Been trying the machine in few games and it runs beautifully, tho i had to go to bios and tweak the fan and especially pump curve.
Having pump on 100% performance all the time is a sure way how to burn it quickly.

ps. yes i know cable management is not done, cant be bothered currently. please forgive me for i have sinned @AgentCooper

View attachment 28040

View attachment 28041

View attachment 28042
tenor.gif

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 28040

View attachment 28041

View attachment 28042
That case just does all kinds of naughty to me ❤️

loso64

Its beautiful :) added points for not being botherd with cable management join us !!!!! If you turn off the rgb lighting cooper cant find us in the dark !

Out of intrest what cpu temps are you getting with a setup like that

The temps are little bit on the higher side, but that could be just what i think because i never had AMD before and the newest hardware runs hotter than old hardware i am used to.

Anyway while idle:
Asus Strix 3080TI sits at 28-33 degrees
AMD 5900x sits at 39-45 degrees
RAM sits around 40-45 degrees
Samsung 980 pro 1tb OS ssd sits at 50-55 degree
Samsung 980 pro 2tb sits at around 45-50 degree

when the system is in use while gaming. Internal parts tends to jump around 5 degree higher.
GPU sits at around 60 degree
CPU around 65 degree

I like to keep it silent, so the fans are never reaching over 75% speeds, unless heat going seriously up.
The second reason why temps might appear on the higher side is that both radiators are intake, back fan out. This is on my own request as i want positive pressure and in the end i decided that the little bit difference of temps internally is worth it compared to dust and sucking it hot air from inside the case to cool the radiators.

But as i said, this is my first AMD, it is 12 core, it is my first water-cooling too. PBO is enabled.
As for GPU this thing consumes whopping 420W of power while gaming, higher temps are expected in my opinion. But the temps are well in control, adequately cool and most importantly dead silent

Last edited:

loso64

That case just does all kinds of naughty to me ❤️
The case is my dream case. I dont care how much it is overused on internet, it is arguably amazing case with tons of feature and space and everything one might want.

The case is one of the reason i decided for prebuilt from PCS (second reason the shortages we all know about, but i could not find the case anywhere). I am also super happy i managed to order custom silver version of this case via PCS support, instead of the standard black they sell by default.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The case is my dream case. I dont care how much it is overused on internet, it is arguably amazing case with tons of feature and space and everything one might want.

The case is one of the reason i decided for prebuilt from PCS (second reason the shortages we all know about, but i could not find the case anywhere). I am also super happy i managed to order custom silver version of this case via PCS support, instead of the standard black they sell by default.
I’ve got the early version of the same case, the PC-09WX.

F8E72037-BC10-470E-897F-08957CF858F2.jpeg

Lian Li we’re the ones to pioneer the dual compartment builds.

loso64

The O11 Dynamic is my case but with a lot more focus on air circulation and overall better cooling throughout.
well to be fair, i wanted the distro plate in the front, not on the side, but that was not an option.
With front distro plate i would have 3 extra side fans for extra airflow and cooling, which would definitely bring temps down further. But no temps at the moment are out of control, so i dont care :D they are well within working sheet spec