My new PC

leea123

Enthusiast
Very happy with the new pc, had an issue with the case fans spinning at max , but with help of the forum , one cable movement and all good .
What i also like is the 3080 , it is powering a 3440x140p screen at 100fps and it is not pushing out its max output , and running games in ultra , Which means the fans are not even spinning up loud, so good balance of noise which is very little and performance , But they may be to do with gsync as well , who knows :). But yes very happy and am sure this will be good for years to come.

Attachments

• pi1.jpg
    pi1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 246
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 249

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Very happy with the new pc, had an issue with the case fans spinning at max , but with help of the forum , one cable movement and all good .
What i also like is the 3080 , it is powering a 3440x140p screen at 100fps and it is not pushing out its max output , and running games in ultra , Which means the fans are not even spinning up loud, so good balance of noise which is very little and performance , But they may be to do with gsync as well , who knows :). But yes very happy and am sure this will be good for years to come.
Really pleased you're happy and well done troubleshooting the fans, you did really well 😀