My PC problems

ghenkd

Hello guys

Im having alot of problems recently where my graphics card is causing me ALOT of problems.

Its is crashing constantly, if not during games then simply watching vidoes, i have tried to reseat it and reinstalled all drivers but thats made no diffence whatsoever.

for example when i play LoL (League of legends) this is what happens

My game keeps on crashing. Well technically my drivers keep crashing, it used to only do it once per match but now it does it constantly and makes the game unplayable

I enter the game, then usually within 1-20 minute mark my drivers crash causing my screen to go black and the sound to repeat in loops. At this point my whole computer has frozen (this can last 2 seconds to 2 minutes) or even blue screen, then i get a message and it tells me my drivers have crashed. It then allows me to play again as normal however now its frequent throughout the whole and really annoying me cause it can loose me matches. Ive added some MS32info logs and a DxDiag. Please message me if you need anything else

With CSGO i dont have many problems with it.

However if i try to stream? It causes my whole computer to go crazy! And almost always results in a blue screen. The same is when i try and play my games on high quality settings, they crash and my drivers crash.

Please help someone

Attachments

• info.zip
    185.3 KB · Views: 140

ghenkd

My temperatures never seem to go above 60 degree's C. Im just so slumped as to whats wrong with it, I haven't overclocked it either

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you already tried a clean installation of drivers and reseating the GPU you may want to give technical support a call.

ghenkd

Im going to come monday, i just wanted to check with the forums to see if there is someone who can see what ive missed. Maybe my power unit is too small or something. Im not that experienced with the specs and their power requirements