My PC waiting to be built!

jorbro701

COOLERMASTER ELITE 310 BLUE CASE
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3820 (3.6GHz) 10MB Cache
ASUS® SABERTOOTH X79: SOCKET 2011, R.O.G
16GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS QUAD-DDR3 1600MHz X.M.P(4 x 4GB KIT)
1.25GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER
CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE
INTEL CERTIFIED LIQUID CPU COOLER FOR SOCKET LG2011
Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy™ SE
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD
Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

This will be my first Desktop PC - I've only ever owned laptops before. I cannot wait for it to come!

Corfate

Author Level
They send an internet signal round the wiring in your house :) One goes from your router into the wall socket, then the other goes from the wall socket into the back of your pc (connected with an ethernet cable). Just plug them in and you're set :)

jorbro701

The GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD will still allow me to connect to my internet, up to a speed to a speed of 300MB/S; right?

Corfate

Author Level
Yes it will do, but when i got mine, mine couldn't pick up my internet, so had to go get some homeplugs. Wired is more reliable than wireless :)

jorbro701

Oh, alright. Do the plugs come with an Eternet cable or would I need to purchase one? On the water-cooling - would it make much of a difference between air and liquid cooled?

Corfate

Author Level
I presume they would do, but i didn't get mine from PCS. Could always ring up to check, or fire off a quick email, but i'd be surprised if they didn't come with any.

Liquid cooling would give you cooler temps, but for non-overclockers it's abit of an overkill. Air will be perfectly fine to cool :)

Ps, thanks for the rep, but im Male ;) Maggie is the name of the rig :p

jorbro701

Alright - sorry for all the questions but which air cooling would you recommend? INTEL SOCKET LG2011 COOLER, SUPER QUIET 22dBA COOLER or TITAN FENRIR EVO?

Corfate

Author Level
If you can afford it, deffo go for the TITAN FENRIR EVO. If you can't, go for the SUPER QUIET 22dBA COOLER :)

jorbro701

Thanks for the help! So, I'll change the order to 2 x HomePlug AV (as I don't have any!) and change the cooler to the one above! Oh, I'm saving £20. :3

jorbro701

I changed the order and ordered two x 2M Ethernet Cables from Amazon (£0.74 each!). I was wondering how it plugs into the PC?