My Photography :)

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
nice photos dude, I have a few hundred photos of my travels in the army, but kinda don't want to post them anywhere. Because I'd hate if someone claimed my photos were their own! An officer did this in the army, he published my photos of Mont Blanc in a army mountaineering magazine, claimed they were his of course. I he insisted on having digital copies of everyone's photos (10 of us total) Couldn't not give him my photos, firstly as he knew I had a decent camera and secondly he was the type of officer who would make you work every weekend and as many extra duties he could.

But nice pics :)

heza121

Silver Level Poster
good photos!))
Thanks! :)
Im using a cheap "point and shoot" camera at the moments, its a Canon Power Shot A480, its nothing special, but im saving up for a really nice DSLR or something along those lines. :D
If you get a chance to go to Croatia, you should! It really nice, beaches are great, restaurants and food are lovely, and some of the views are stunning!

mishra

Rising Star
Nice shots man (flowery ones) thought I think you went a little bit over the top with watermarking them. It's hard to see/enjoy/look at the photo when most of it is covered by your mark. Maybe try adding it with smaller font, and using less value on opacity. It would make much better impression on the viewer.