Window Side:
Picture1.jpg

Back:
Picture4.jpg

Top:
Picture3.jpg

In Window:
Picture5.jpg

I got it finaly :) still waiting on my monitor so I have to deal with an epic 15 1/2" screen :punk:.
I added the blue fans, still waiting on one more for the rear. Its epic love it.
PCS you are great! Epic job here guys, cheers.

deapic

JamesMLB got em here here. got them just cos i knew they would fit with my case.
I'm well happy with it, just gotta find something to do for a couple days till i can look at a screen with better res than a gameboy -_-

deapic

Took the old ones out, saved the screws cos the ones that come with the fans are hard to get in. you have to redrill the holes on the fan itself to make the screws that come with it fit.
I removed the old fans, remembering where they were pluged in on the mobo, then screwed the new ones in fed the wires through and plugged em in. i dont have enough pins on my mobo to plug each fan into its own, so i had to use a 3 pin fan splitter for the top two.
make sure when you put them in, to look at the arrows on the edge of the fan, one will show the way it rotates and the other the way the air flows.
front and side are blowing in, the top and rear are blowing out on my case.
hope i helped lol
EDIT: oh and unplug everything except the power cable and flick the switch on the psu. just to make sure its grounded, and touch the psu to ground yourself before going near the mobo or anything in there. better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

deapic

was told i would get my monitor today but didnt come :( kinda disapointed.
gonna call pcs tomorrow and see how its coming.