Natwest giving Malwarebytes licenses out

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
I have banked with Natwest for years and years and although the account is not really used anymore, I tend to keep it around as a bit of a savings account combined with they occasionally offer decent things.

I just logged in today and got a message directing me to get a free Malwarebytes full license.

Not sure if others here bank with them and have noticed this (it may not even be a new offer - I log in so rarely) but I thought I'd share it.

Edit: It isn't a license key. You have to take the voucher code and use it to register here: https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/natwest/registration at which point you get the license key.

Edit 2: It's licensed for 10 devices for personal and premier customers and 30 for business!

"...The licence you receive as part of this offer is limited to using the software as follows:
- on 10 devices if you are a personal or Premier customer
- on 30 devices if you are a business customer..."

Edit 3: It's also a license until at least May 2022 so I guess a pretty new offering.

Edit 4: I just wanted an even number of additional edits :cool:

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have banked with Natwest for years and years and although the account is not really used anymore, I tend to keep it around as a bit of a savings account combined with they occasionally offer decent things.

I just logged in today and got a message directing me to get a free Malwarebytes full license.

Not sure if others here bank with them and have noticed this (it may not even be a new offer - I log in so rarely) but I thought I'd share it.

Edit: It isn't a license key. You have to take the voucher code and use it to register here: https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/natwest/registration at which point you get the license key.

Edit 2: It's licensed for 10 devices for personal and premier customers and 30 for business!

"...The licence you receive as part of this offer is limited to using the software as follows:
- on 10 devices if you are a personal or Premier customer
- on 30 devices if you are a business customer..."

Edit 3: It's also a license until at least May 2022 so I guess a pretty new offering.

Edit 4: I just wanted an even number of additional edits :cool:
Wow, actually a useful security license rather than the usual McAfee one that banks have been pushing for years!