Need a new Printer.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Hey all, me again :)

so I'm after a new printer. Ideally for printing essays and documents in black, with the odd bit of colour here and there. Wifi would also be nice btw, and cheap inks.

I did want a Kodak 3.2, however, kodak have shopped manufacturing consumer printers. So I can't get a brand new one, (they are very good with inks btw) I could get a "used" one off ebay, but I'm very cautious of sellers, listing printers are faulty/little niggles. So that pretty much rules out the Kodak 3.2 (unless i can find a brand new one)

So, having a look on the usual retailer websites trying to find a decent but inexpensive printer. Every printer i find, seems to have maybe 100 good reviews, but still a good amount "do not buy this printer blah blah blah"

So does anyone know of a decent printer, that doesn't break the bank to buy initially and in ink replacements?

thanks in advance.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
thanks keynes, looked at both and they have equally bad reviews... hhaha

However, if i could buy from amazon, as they have a good returns policy.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Hi Tom,just noticed your post about a printer,I have a spare HP 3050 All-in-one Printer,hardly used, and it's yours if you want it,just taking up space really.
Couple of small marks on the top of it but hardly noticeable,I've had it working on wireless and it's fine.
Even if you don't want it I could give you a link to where I buy my ink,they are very reasonable and the ink is the genuine stuff,don't have the link handy at the moment as it's on my other computer.