Need help with a Performance Monitor issue

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
On both my PCS desktop and laptop, both now upgraded to Windows 10 2004 (one via upgrade in place and the other via clean install) I'm having the same issue with the Windows Performance Monitor.

The Run command perfmon /report should start the System Diagnostics data gatherer which runs for 60 seconds and produces a standard performance report. On both my systems the System Diagnostics data gatherer does not end after 60 seconds, but appears to hang. I don't see anything that looks relevant in the Event Logs.

Would anyone else running Windows 2004 please try running perfmon /report and let me know whether it hangs for you too? The Performance Monitor has other glitches in it, I suspect it's on a back-burner where Windows 10 development is concerned but before I report this to Microsoft I want to check that it's not just me.

BTW. Each upgrade/install of Windows 10 2004 used a different downloaded image (just in case).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just tried it on my laptop which was upgraded in place to 2004, same issue, doesn't appear to hang per se, there is variable CPU being used and memory allocation is dynamic, but it's not outputting anything, just stuck displaying "collecting data for 60 seconds".

Confirmed same behaviour on my desktop PC which again was upgraded in place to 2004.

If you need any specs details or anything, let me know, happy to provide.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Just tried it on my laptop which was upgraded in place to 2004, same issue, doesn't appear to hang per se, there is variable CPU being used and memory allocation is dynamic, but it's not outputting anything, just stuck displaying "collecting data for 60 seconds".

Confirmed same behaviour on my desktop PC which again was upgraded in place to 2004.

If you need any specs details or anything, let me know, happy to provide.
Thanks. I'll flag it up to Microsoft. Not that I expect much, they've ignored repeated reports about other glitches in the last 5 versions of Windows 10!