need help

yoyo01

Hi can anyone recommend me a desktop system that is good for cad modelling it will handle many projects but I have a budget of £1000. i cant have It crashing and need to load things quick and operate smootly.

thank you

Last edited:

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi can anyone recommend me a desktop system that is good for cad modelling it will handle many projects but I have a budget of £1000. i cant have It crashing and need to load things quick and operate smootly.

thank you
Hi there, before we're able to recommend you with a spec, we'll need some more info. What monitor do you have (either make and model or resolution and refresh rate)? Will you need anything else in this budget? Keyboard or monitor for example? Some more info about what you'll be doing with the software would be very helpful. Also do you have a Windows PC or laptop you'd be able to take your Windows key from? In the current climate, £1000 is a very tight budget so it's important to save where we can and being able to copy over a license is a good way to save a big chunk of the budget.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hi there, before we're able to recommend you with a spec, we'll need some more info. What monitor do you have (either make and model or resolution and refresh rate)? Will you need anything else in this budget? Keyboard or monitor for example? Some more info about what you'll be doing with the software would be very helpful. Also do you have a Windows PC or laptop you'd be able to take your Windows key from? In the current climate, £1000 is a very tight budget so it's important to save where we can and being able to copy over a license is a good way to save a big chunk of the budget.
Nice to have you back with us, buddy 👍