Need some guidance on what laptop and extras to buy

Jordyh

Im looking to buy the 17.3" Vortex IV Elite SE Laptop and was wondering what components and so on to buy as I want to play games like Advance Warfare. So far I've put specific components on and all the extras and it comes to £2750 but I would like to know anything specific I should buy as I've added extra cooling and a cooling stand but I am worried about it overheating and being too loud. Any advice would be great thanks!:)

dogbot

Bright Spark
Bearing in mind where you have posted, the general advice would be not to overclock a laptop. I am not a gamer but do not think you would need a top of the range processor (if that is what you have chosen). Other than that you need to post the spec of the laptop so others can make detailed comment.

Jordyh

Bearing in mind where you have posted, the general advice would be not to overclock a laptop. I am not a gamer but do not think you would need a top of the range processor (if that is what you have chosen). Other than that you need to post the spec of the laptop so others can make detailed comment.

Specs:
(Processor) i7 Quad Core mobile Extreme i7-4940MX(3.10ghz)8MB
(RAM) 8gb Kingston 1600MHz
(Graphics Card)2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980m 8gb DDRS Video Ram Directx 11
(Hard disk) 1tb
(Thermal Paste) Arctic MX-4 Extreme Thermal Conductivity Compound

everything else is standard but I put a cooling stand aswell

keynes

Multiverse Poster
The cpu seems overkill for gaming. The i7-4710mq or i7-4810mq would be good for gaming. £2750 is a lot, I would suggest spending half of it with a single gpu and upgrading after a couple of years rather than trying to futureproof in one go