Network & Mesh Savings at Amazon!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You just scouring Amazon for tech deals today, Slow day at the office? :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually looking for some new hair clippers, I just keep happening across these tech deals and am spreading the word like the good disciple I am :p

The mesh one is particularly good, though. I don't know why more people don't use it!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm actually looking for some new hair clippers, I just keep happening across these tech deals and am spreading the word like the good disciple I am :p

The mesh one is particularly good, though. I don't know why more people don't use it!
If you see any good hair clippers let me know, mine decided they didn't want to work anymore a the weekend

Bhuna50

Author Level
Two things.

1. Would a Mesh system work well in an old Edwardian house where interior walls are double brick thick walls.

2. The important bit. There can only be one set of clippers for @AgentCooper. Colourful and most importantly cable free:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
1. Would a Mesh system work well in an old Edwardian house where interior walls are double brick thick walls.
If you buy from somewhere like amazon, get a 3 puck set and try it out, you'll have a 30 day return window no questions asked.

But Mesh will work far better than any other form of wireless in any circumstances as the pucks are just so much more powerful at broadcasting, and do beamforming.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Two things.

2. The important bit. There can only be one set of clippers for @AgentCooper. Colourful and most importantly cable free:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things.

1. What @SpyderTracks said (y)

2. Yes and yes! I like the RGB element of those! And let's face it, practicing good cable management whilst cutting your own hair is nightmarish. Feeding the cord up the back of your shirt and out your sleeve looks good, but it just ain't practical...

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you want bargain hair clippers, then the Hatteker RFC-690 were good VFM at less than £45 last year (even some of the mens' mags rated them).

71b5xmU43cL._AC_SL1500_.jpg