New 17" laptops

Mr tushi

This tread was a good read, I've ordered the ionico 17.3" too with the 3070, I've been in pre-production since 11th Feb and got email for 15th March build date, hope its done sooner

D

Deleted member 41971

I think this is the valeon albeit by another manufacturer review

JasonJF

Just looking at the Valeon, it's between that and the Ionico. Both looks like very nice machines. Looks like a choice between thin and light and chunky and cooler?

GiaGil

Just looking at the Valeon, it's between that and the Ionico. Both looks like very nice machines. Looks like a choice between thin and light and chunky and cooler?
... and availability :) . At first I was looking at the Ionico but the 17"-AMD version apparently is not available until the beginning of June.

KevGed

I just ordered a Valeon but was planning an Ionico before I changed. The Valeon does seem a lot chunkier. I’m not a huge fan of centre hinges but it’s got all the specs I wanted and in stock

JasonJF

I just ordered a Valeon but was planning an Ionico before I changed. The Valeon does seem a lot chunkier. I’m not a huge fan of centre hinges but it’s got all the specs I wanted and in stock
And seems cheaper than a same spec Ionico. I think the Valeon looks really cool

barlew

Godlike
Just published today. Brb gonna watch it.
Just watched it. My first reaction is why on earth is freesync only available in Optimus mode!?
*EDIT* - My second observation is those are some very impressive gaming benchmarks. Who says Ryzen Is worse than Intel for gaming!

Last edited: