New Build for YouTube and content creation.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for all the amazing information from everyone, pardon me for asking another question - regarding the USB inputs - there is another option for what type of inputs and not understanding what exactly each is , am I using the one that will futureproof the most?
All the USB's are off the motherboard and secondarily the case.

The additional USB/Thunderbolt part is not required. You won't need any more.

I would recommend a surge protector as well and can vouch for a "supermarket" one (although I would say high quality rather than lower quality) and it has done the job a couple of times for when I had an issue with my toaster and it caused a power surge / trip. Makes sense with any PC IMO especially yours, in your situation if you are using yours for business and gaming.

NB I realise I'm replying to a post a page back but thought I would throw in my 2 cents as it were.

RexenGTX

David, your 2 cents are now than welcome! Thank you for contributing! It's an interesting topic (each detail of the whole thing) and you're right, from toasters to computers surge protection is important. Getting the right one for the job, well just like this build, there are tons of varients to analyze. Spydertracks' describes the range you mentioned and ultimately if you look at it as a whole, from electric socket to delivery of product - content, choosing the right parts is critical. At whatever point is appropriate for the mission for which price build is made. So after investing so much in the build and taking into account what happened to Ubuysa, £68 is literally less than 1.5% of what I spent already, to have the extra security of the battery back up and only about 30 more than a very good surge protector. In this situation and maybe others, 1.5% may be a good budget. WDYall think?