New build questions

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
That was my guess as well. Is it coming from the fans or the pump? (The pump is integrated into the CPU block.)
Also when manually stopping them with my finger for a few seconds, my build is about 50% quieter.

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
Ok so update on this. I had an issue Friday morning where my pump started vibrating loud and constant but it was now at the actual pump so I requested an RMA. It is going to be picked up tomorrow but I’m just wondering if anyone can help with what I need to do in preparation? I have packaged the pc in the original packaging, but was told that dpd will have the label? But in the email I received about it today I was told to ensure I have my name, address and rma number visible on the package so I’m confused what I’m supposed to do? Also I’m assuming I don’t need to pack any power cables or the welcome pack if I will be receiving the pc back?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have packaged the pc in the original packaging, but was told that dpd will have the label? But in the email I received about it today I was told to ensure I have my name, address and rma number visible on the package so I’m confused what I’m supposed to do?
The packing label is just a barcode with shipping details, you still need to put a slip on there with your details and RMA number, that's nothing to do with DPD, they're not connected to PCS at all. Just print it out on a piece of A4 and tape it to the box.
Also I’m assuming I don’t need to pack any power cables or the welcome pack if I will be receiving the pc back?
I would include the main power cable for testing purposes, but other than that you should be fine.