ToxicFox

Bronze Level Poster
New pc.jpg
Photo0977.jpgPhoto0978.jpg

Built By: Andrew Vincent
Tested By: Garnet Heller
QC'd By: Anthony Cunliffe
Packed By: Anthony Cunliffe

My new pc was delivered yesterday after 15 working days i was really excited to receive the text saying it was on the van making its way to me! The packaging was solid hope i don't have to sent it back because i don't think i can do it as well as they did. Had a few problems, No led light from the top fan (replacement is being sent), The computer was freezing every 1-2 minutes and lasting for 10-30 seconds (I took the RAM out and put them back in as instructed on the phone, Seems fine now), The graphics card was out of position slightly so was unable to fit any DVI cables in (Must have moved during transport, Loosened the screws and moved it back into place) but all in all very happy with the final product just wish my games would hurry up and download so i can use this beauty!

I will be updating my keyboard and mouse as soon as i have some funds lol.

Specs:

Case: NZXT PHANTOM 410 WHITE GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU): AMD FX-6350 Six Core CPU (4.2/3.9GHZ - 8MB CACHE/AM3+)

Motherboard: ASUS® M5A97 R2.0(DDR3, USB3.0, 6Gb/s, Windows 8 Ready!)

Memory (RAM): 8GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (2 X 4GB)

Graphics Card: 3GB AMD RADEON™ HD7950 - DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable

Memory: - 1st Hard Disk 1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

DVD/BLU-RAY Drive: 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Power Supply: 650W FSP RAIDER SERIES RA-650 80 PLUS® BRONZE

Processor Cooling: Super Quiet 22dBA Triple Copper Heatpipe AMD CPU Cooler

Extra Case Fans: 1 x 12CM Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)

Sound Card: ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities: WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD

USB Options: MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 4 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS

Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence

Monitor: AOC 21.5" WIDESCREEN LED TFT - 1920 x 1080, 5MS, D-Sub, DVI-D

2nd Monitor: AOC 21.5" WIDESCREEN LED TFT - 1920 x 1080, 5MS, D-Sub, DVI-D

Speakers: Creative A250 2.1 Speakers with Subwoofer

Surge Protection: 6 Socket Compact 2M UFO Surge Protector

Last edited:

GazP

Yeah your keyboard and mouse bring down the overall look as the two screens and the case look fantastic!

Have you tried the GPU much? I've ordered the same, two in fact, how good is it?

+ rep for pic :)

ToxicFox

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah your keyboard and mouse bring down the overall look as the two screens and the case look fantastic!

Have you tried the GPU much? I've ordered the same, two in fact, how good is it?

+ rep for pic :)

Ty mate, Yes indeed they are letting me down but maybe next month when i get paid i'll get some razer stuff undecided :S.

As for the GPU i thought it would be fun to grab my laptop and have them sitting side by side - the difference is insane, World of warcraft looks amazing with the HD7950 :)

ToxicFox

Bronze Level Poster
cracking mate !

how is that CPU and GPU combination for gaming ? got the same on order maself :)

It's pretty solid mate, i opened WoW, Path of exile and D3 and the cpu didnt go past like 30% usage, the Gfx card is nice also can play nearly every game on ultra settings with fps around 60 - 70 :) im happy with it just a shame my HDD was naff and made it freeze randomly.. Should be all fixed and i should have it back tomorrow where i will upload more pics with two new items :)

This is crazy but i have quite literally ordered almost the exact same PC with World of Warcraft being the main game that i will be playing, sitting on terrible frame rates atm, does it run ultra at 60 fps?

ToxicFox

Bronze Level Poster
In Major places like Stormwind then it may drop to 45-50 fps on ultra but questing and pvp is always over 100 fps