New Corsair AIO Incoming…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Earlier on in the weekend Corsair did a cryptic Instagram post saying they’re announcing something this coming week. Did a bit of digging and found this article, looks like we’re getting a new cooler… and there’s an LCD display on the pump head 😍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Earlier on in the weekend Corsair did a cryptic Instagram post saying they’re announcing something this coming week. Did a bit of digging and found this article, looks like we’re getting a new cooler… and there’s an LCD display on the pump head 😍

Yeah, I saw this, it looks pretty cool!

The initial tweet is here if anyone wants it:

The one concern is cost, putting a little screen on it is not going to come cheap!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Very excited for this! Hopefully PCS will stock it so people can have any logo they want on their AIO ;) 😂

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Corsair LCD display AIO - Upgrade

Did they say upgrade option for those who already have the Elite Capellix? 👀 🤑💸💴💶💷💰
Yup. We can upgrade it and it's very easy. We just have to unscrew our pump cap, detach it from the connector holding the pump cap, remove the connector on motherboard and on the Commander Core, attach the new pump cap with display and connect the cables again. Game done :D

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
I regret nothing 🤫

1634755793606.gif

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Right, so a Capellix AIO, a Commander Core XT, and this new LCD plate added to my Christmas list.

Everyone tells me they never know what to get me for Christmas, so this has that conundrum sorted.
You don’t need to buy the Elite Capellix and the plate separately. They also sell it without needing to auto install the display :)