New Corsair AIO Incoming…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I don’t know why I have this reputation as some kind of shiny light obsessed maniac.

9A220FE8-D00F-4A84-8D94-7B1B2A7BBD42.gif

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That looks amazing.

It made me think though. iCue has been around for quite some time now yet RGB is only really properly taken off in the past year or so. There have always been the RGB advocates, but if you all consider the systems that we have been recommending compared to those of yester-year, it's (pardon the pun) night and day.

The technology is now ramping up to meet the demand and I think the capellix really stamps it's authority now with that particular LED upgrade. I always wondered why Corsair were holding out on the LCD pump front, as many manufacturers have done it. They were clearly sitting back with a wry smile just waiting to pounce.

Last edited:

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
You should have got in there last night;):ROFLMAO:

I tried about 10 times. On work laptop. On personal laptop. On Desktop. On iPhone.

Payment kept timing out which makes me think they were already out of stock by then.

Oh well. It said 2-3 weeks for delivery anyways.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I tried about 10 times. On work laptop. On personal laptop. On Desktop. On iPhone.

Payment kept timing out which makes me think they were already out of stock by then.

Oh well. It said 2-3 weeks for delivery anyways.
Mmm, strange, I've just seen your previous message about the site timing out, and that was before I ordered mine, I'll post photo's when it arrives and i have it fitted