New Corsair AIO Incoming…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Easy as eating a slice of pizza 😂
I’m going to refer you to a picture of Donald Trump eating a slice of pizza…

CCA61F95-F05F-4096-9934-F8A611098875.jpeg

It’s hard for some people…

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Corsair LCD display AIO - Upgrade

Did they say upgrade option for those who already have the Elite Capellix? 👀 🤑💸💴💶💷💰
So, I think these are a figment of Corsairs imagination as I ordered one of these back in October and after several weeks of chasing customer services (That's one hell of a joke) to find out where it had got to I got the following email this morning:

Mei (Corsair)

Dec 22, 2021, 16:30 PST

Hello Martin,

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed response. It appears that there was a payment processing error that occurred with your order and it was canceled as a result. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect your account. If you would still like to purchase the item, you can place another order for the item. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Mei
Customer Service Representative

I used paypal for the transaction, and if their had been a problem why did no one contact me earlier?

So having got that email (I've not replied yet), I went on the Corsair website to check availability and this is what it says

notify me when in stock

I know @3qtrsamericano put in a request back then to be informed when it is available, be interesting to hear if he's heard anything

Last edited: