New Fractal North XL

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Should give more scope for the larger cooling/GPU options. Looks to be coming to the UK at around the £150-£160 range.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
GN are using the kryosheet as well which is interesting to see how that config performs

Last edited:

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Defo a toss up between Fractal North and Corsair 6500x for me. Please add them
Fractal North is one of the usual case on offer, but they come in & out of stock as supplies allow.

Not seen the 6500X on here at all yet though, and I simply ordered mine from elsewhere and had it delivered to PCS (as you can with any case).

Tony, how was your build? you've pretty much got the build I want expect I'm going for a 4080 super. How is the build mate? Cabled well etc?
Fractal North is one of the usual case on offer, but they come in & out of stock as supplies allow.

Not seen the 6500X on here at all yet though, and I simply ordered mine from elsewhere and had it delivered to PCS (as you can with any case).
Tony, how was your build? I defo want the 6500x I think, Love the iCUE link options. You've pretty much got the build I want except I'm going for a 4080 super. How is the build mate? Cabled well etc?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Tony, how was your build? you've pretty much got the build I want expect I'm going for a 4080 super. How is the build mate? Cabled well etc?

Tony, how was your build? I defo want the 6500x I think, Love the iCUE link options. You've pretty much got the build I want except I'm going for a 4080 super. How is the build mate? Cabled well etc?
Build was very good with the exception of an odd placement of the iCUE Link hub - which is magnetic, but was sticky-taped to the HDD cage for some reason.

But I wanted the larger case as I was fed up with the rat's nest of cabling I had in my previous, much smaller Corsair 220T case - but that had very little room behind the rear panel to do anything else with the cabling.

Would have loved one of the new 'zero' cable motherboards, but they're not available through PCS and I'm not sure I want to be a beta tester!