New gaming monitor

Hey all - the PC I ordered has come much earlier than I expected (specs below) which I am extremely excited about. The delivery man is on his way as I type this...

Been looking over the various recommendation posts but can't quite make my mind up on what to go for in terms of a new monitor. As the new PC is a bit of a beast, I want a screen to compliment that!

My budget is up to the £1,000 mark which opens up the options quite a bit. It's mainly going to be used for gaming (MMO / RPG / RTS). I have looked at the Samsung G9 but I am not 100% sure that style is going to suit my needs.

On a previous post I also saw someone recommending the Gigabyte Aorus FV43U which honestly looks amazing. Not sure if anyone has actual hands on experience with this?

The Samsung G7 also seems like a pretty attractive choice as well. Been a bit hesitant to buy based on some reviews about issues people have had.

Open to any other recommendations though, just want something that utilises the 3080!

Important part of the spec:

Case
CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 500D SE CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
500GB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 6900MB/R, 5000MB/W)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
2TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2700MB/sW)

Was very appreciative of the help from people to choose the PC in the first place!