New GPU performance issues

Xandou

Hey guys.. just wondering if you can help me with some gpu issues i have been experiencing. so i recently got a 4gb gigabyte windforce oc eddition gtx 750 ti from the gigabyte website and ever since i got it i have been getting like 20-30 less fps than with my 2gb 750ti. i have a feeling that my amd fx-4300 may be bottle necking the new and better gpu but i just can't run the games i used to. i also have very dramatic fps drops. for example in overwatch i could run it high settings at like 90 fps now i have to run it lower than low at below 60fps. if you can help me please do and i would really appreciate it; because i really havnt been having fun with lagging. if not dont worry..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey guys.. just wondering if you can help me with some gpu issues i have been experiencing. so i recently got a 4gb gigabyte windforce oc eddition gtx 750 ti from the gigabyte website and ever since i got it i have been getting like 20-30 less fps than with my 2gb 750ti. i have a feeling that my amd fx-4300 may be bottle necking the new and better gpu but i just can't run the games i used to. i also have very dramatic fps drops. for example in overwatch i could run it high settings at like 90 fps now i have to run it lower than low at below 60fps. if you can help me please do and i would really appreciate it; because i really havnt been having fun with lagging. if not dont worry..

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can't advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out Tom's Hardware which is an open forum.