New Headphones / Thanks PCS

Outerarm

As my birthday has just passed I decided it was about time and finally got round to ordering a new set of headphones. After much looking around and advice from these forums I decided to go for a set of Tritton Pro+ 5.1 digital headphones. After a lot of checking the cheapest I could find them was right here at PCS so at around midnight on Monday night ordered them as an ‘upgrade’ to my rig via the PCS upgrade service. Had my order confirmation and dispatch notice on Tuesday morning and the set arrived yesterday, less than 36 hours from placing the order.

After a bit of faffing about (i.e. once I’d plugged the optical cable into the right port on my soundcard) I got them running and... :D Wow! … comfortable and crystal clear, quite a revelation. I played a couple of hours on BF3 last night and heard sound effects that I didn’t know the game had. There is a bit of tweaking I need to do to the settings but overall my initial thoughts are these are a great set of headphones.

So… big thanks to PCS for the fast turn-around and competitive prices and to you on the forums for your advice!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Nice man :) I remember my first go on BF3 with a headset scared the life out of me. I never realised there was some bloke chanting in the background on the loading screen and then every shot made me jump! I felt genuine fear on the battlefield :D